1. “Roses are red, violets are blue, let's take a moment to thank the invention of technology so we can text me and you!”
2. “Hey babe, guess what I'm thinking about? Yup, you!”
3. “You light up my life like a hot dog lights up a bun!”
4. “Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes!”
5. “Can't believe I get to spend time with you...that's what dreams are made of!”
6. “I know the answer to life, the universe, and everything - it's you!”
7. “You must be a magnet because you just keep attracting me closer!”
8. “We may not be connected by a red thread but I feel a spark when I'm around you.”
9. “Just thought I'd let you know that you are the reason I smile all the time.”
10. “Every day I'm grateful for you. That's how you know it's true love.”
11. “Love me now, hug me later. But don't forget about the kiss that comes after.”
12. “We've been together forever and our love will last longer.”
13. “No matter what I say or do, my heart will always belong to you.”
14. “Me and you were meant to be, no one else can make me feel like you do.”
15. “You and me are like peanut butter and jelly...perfectly matched!”
16. “I must be in an alternate universe because there's no way someone as awesome as you could be mine.”
17. “Hey you, let's put away all the negative energy and focus on all the love you and I make together.”
18. “With you in my life I'm never without love and laughter.”
19. “Everything about you brings joy to my life.”
20. “Having you by my side is like having the sun in the sky...always!”
_copy_800x532.jpg)
Thanks for your comment, you will receive reply if necessary